Display coords in location bar?

How do I?

Display coords in location bar?

PostPosted by wombat » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:56 am

The official LL viewer has an option by right-clicking in the menu bar: View coordinates (second option in the context menu). This seems to be missing in the UKanDo viewer? Or is it elsewhere?
wombat

Re: Display coords in location bar?

PostPosted by Connor » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:12 pm

Right clicking the status bar should show this option! I know it worked on the last release if it's not one of the latest merges changed something?
I'm away from home at mo so no access to the code or viewer but will check it once I get back to the UK!
Connor
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted by wombat » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:16 pm

No rush. :) If you'd like some screenshots let me know. I do use the "Linden Default Skin" but I tried it with the default skin too. I'm on Linux. One thing I noticed is that right-clicking on the address bar in UKanDo opens the cut&paste context menu whereas on the LL viewer it opens a tiny context menu for viewing/hiding parcel properties and coordinates.
wombat

PostPosted by elishakitty » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:27 pm

I am continuing to see this same behavior as of 3.7.27, just to make a note.

meow
elishakitty

PostPosted by Connor » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:09 pm

UPDATE:
I just tested SLV Second Life 3.7.28 and its no longer in the main menu bar but it is in the mini bar. So change to the mini bar, tick show coords then swap back to main bar, its an LL change not us!

OK I just added it to my "Get this checked" list, right at the very top! as soon as I get time I will look into it.
Last time I checked it worked as should on windows but that was a while back, I just hope its not a Linux only problem as I cant test that.
Connor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to UKanDo How-to