ALT-ENTER FULLSCREEN

ALT-ENTER FULLSCREEN

PostPosted by KnarfJishnu » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:10 pm

Some viewers support a true fullscreen mode you can toggle with ALT ENTER.. removing the title and status bar thus leaving more space for the 3D viewport. This is one thing I really miss in UKanDo. Would be very cool to have this feature. TY!
KnarfJishnu

Re: ALT-ENTER FULLSCREEN

PostPosted by Connor » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:44 pm

Not something I have been asked for before, but I will look into it and add it to the (posable) requested list!
Connor
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted by KnarfJishnu » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:36 pm

Thank you, Connor. It is a feature you can find in the official viewers.. well at least in the 1.x versions, not sure if it's still in the new offical viewers.. and can be seen e.g. in the TPV Catznip. Just in case you want to have a look.
It works as toggle.
Some viewers don't support the shortcut but let you toggle over the menu, e.g. the TPV Black Dragon, there it is an option in the graphics preferences.
My opinion: it's much easier to use with ALT ENTER.
KnarfJishnu

PostPosted by wombat » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:29 pm

Just in case anyone stumbles across this: In KDE (Linux) it's possible to fake this easily with some window rules. Go to the Window Behavior preferences, Window Rules, create a new rule for Window Class: "do-not-directly-run-ukando-bin do-not-directly-run-ukando-bin" and set the preferences to your heart's content.

I set my rule to force maximize horizontal/vertical, no titlebar and frame. That still leaves the task bar visible.

Not quite the same as Alt+Enter but somewhat more flexible. Sadly, KDE specific.
wombat

Return to UKanDo Feature Requests ("Don't Hold Your Breath")