Hello Again !

Hello Again !

PostPosted by slinkybabs » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:16 pm

Where has the option to turn on or off the cat mode for head movement gone ?

Also wondering why the drop down box on the log-in screen has gone ? That is a shame.

A while back I remember mentioning the pose button that Firestorm has so as you can quickly go into a standing pose anywhere. I seem to remember you saying that you would consider it. Was it a no go ? It is a useful little button to have.

But still a nice viewer !

edit Just found the head control ! so ignore that comment !
slinkybabs

Re: Hello Again !

PostPosted by Connor » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:34 pm

Catmode has gone it was a lot of code just to override (but not change) two debug settings.
The new way needs a lot less code, and actually changes the settings. You can now stop head following mouse in Prefs-> General-> Avatar, set both sliders to zero!

The multi username drop-down was pulled out as it was the cause of a few problems elsewhere in the code, it’s not gone for good, its back on my to-do list as it really needs a rewrite.

The FS PoseStand is great for FS! For UKanDo it’s a lot of code with a lot of different poses, again it’s on my To-do list. When I get to it, it won’t have as many poses, I'm thinking we only need it to get dressed or change outfit so a single pose and a lot less code.

That’s my thoughts but I'm happy to hear yours!
Connor
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted by slinkybabs » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:11 pm

Hi !

Thanks for that quick reply !

Yes, head movement thing is good now and glad to hear the multi logon box will be returning.

Agree about the pose button. The vast majority of times I only use one - the "arrowhead" shape with legs together and arms slanting down but not against the sides. It is a very useful little button if you want to change or edit something !
slinkybabs

PostPosted by Connor » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:15 pm

The Pose-Stand has been ported from FireStorm in its entirety, kinda figured 1 pose or many, makes no real difference, so will be in the next release!

I got the OK from Cinder back in September which is when I started on it. It then got pushed further down the list, but now seems as good a time as any to get it finished!
Connor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to UKanDo Feature Requests ("Don't Hold Your Breath")