Look-at Privacy Mode Tweak

Look-at Privacy Mode Tweak

PostPosted by Inhandra » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:30 am

I'm gonna push the plunger on the Whammy and see if I get lucky on this request too.

Right now, with "Do not reveal to others where I am looking" turned on, the character's head will still follow alt-cam to my screen, even if it does not follow to other screens. My request is, an additional option to disable head/eye turning for the self as well! I think Kokua called this cat-mode.

Why is this helpful? Because I love to snap pictures. While I won't even dream of ever getting a photography panel in, it'd be nice if I could cam for a better view of the scene with me included in it and not have my head roaming around in the shot. :)

Not a major thing or a deal breaker. But just a very minor annoyance.
Inhandra

Re: Look-at Privacy Mode Tweak

PostPosted by Connor » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:31 am

Cat mode is already in the viewer Top bar menu Advanced -> UkanDo Extras ->Cat Mode

iirc it’s off by default.

Kokua and UKanDo both got the code from the old TeaPot viewer! Just tested and working on both my machine and my partners. If it’s un-ticked on yours but head still moves with camera you have to be one of the unluckiest UKanDo users going lol

I will however re-check the code as its old and had a load of merges since I added it!
Connor
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted by Inhandra » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:24 pm

I actually had no idea that section of Advanced existed! It must have been on by default for me (yeah, along with the other bug I'm apparently going solo in tangling with) from a previous version of the viewer I had tried a while back. This last round when I went crazy nuking everything to try to solve the other issue, I went in an looked for it, and this time it was off.

So thanks anyway, hey, I consider this a feature approved! xD Since I didn't have it before technically
Inhandra

PostPosted by Pandarania » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:15 pm

Heyas,

Sorry to Necro a post. I'm on the newest version of the viewer, and I don't see a "Ukando Extras" menu under "Advanced" could I possibly get some help with this please. I notice that while my look at is off, my eyes are still following things or rolling in the back of my head if my avi kneels down :(

Currently to fix this I'm using a hud, but I'd love to just have it Viewer Controlled :)
Pandarania

PostPosted by Connor » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:29 pm

WOW never noticed the eyes and not seeing it on my Avi? but this option was updated and moved to Prefs->General->Avatar Degrees avatars head follows mouse set to 0 on both sliders!
Connor
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted by Pandarania » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:36 pm

Sorry for the late response.

I appreciate your help with this! I did try the sliders to 0, it helps with the head it seems but eyes still bug out a bit. I'll keep using the hud for now it could be something on my end causing i to mess up so odd. Unsure

Thanks for replying!
Pandarania

Return to UKanDo Feature Requests ("Don't Hold Your Breath")