version 3.6.8.27869 release windows version!

General Viewer Chitchat!

version 3.6.8.27869 release windows version!

PostPosted by ZZBottom » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:17 pm

All work fine but i found that now i cant read the letters on the fav landmarks toolbar as per image
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zzbottom/10410098773/
Love all the changes, area asset search and quick windlight settings!
Noticed that you added there a quick draw distance slider but as it has already it on top bar is not a duplication?
Hope you will not add to many features as by now it has all that one really needs, nothing more:)
ZZBottom

Re: version 3.6.8.27869 release windows version!

PostPosted by Connor » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Oh Nicely Spotted!!
I didn't see that one coming but now you have pointed it out I should have! :oops:
Will get that sorted one way or another lol Thanx for pointing it out!

The Quicktools draw distance slider come with the port from the first version of UKanDo, I was going to remove it from Quicktools but decided to leave it just in case someone wanted to type the number in and not fiddle with the slider.

These more to come in the area search at some point, we want to make it a lot more useful.
These a couple more ideas we are playing with, but we are keeping an eye on what effect these are having on viewer speed so don't worry! :D
Connor
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted by Connor » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:44 pm

Favourites Bar:
Fixed - Text now in a readable white, will be in next release! :D

Thanx again ZZ!!
Connor
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted by ZZBottom » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:36 pm

:) I will not, it works and now has all i could wish (really, does not find any thing else that i do believe one needs to enjoy Sl at is best!)
I do not use, i do hate it, but i do wish at some point to see a mac version on the works, reason being the fact that i found so many in world that use that Ios and i do believe they would love Ukando!
Also, i used a window 64b version of Niran depreciated viewer for long, firestorm is on the works to release one as well, i cant find really any diff in performance, but that would be also some to think about?
Still keep it simple, your rule is more then suitable and makes Ukando by far, the best viewer available (unless for those that can't manage to enjoy the freedom of the v3 interface!)
And as a note, export import feature a la singularity or soon to be on firestorm?
That would be amazing, but also to have a open sim version (unless you have already one and i didn't noticed!)
Hehehehe, if one starts to wish to have more and more features it will make it much less what it is right now, What LL viewer should be from start!
So i would not trend any but to keep with LL last code and rlv one (i know its a pain, but still is some so many need to enjoy SL;) and if no other changes will come, still will be the best viewer one can wish!
ZZBottom

PostPosted by slinkybabs » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:27 pm

I was going to mention the invisible favourites ! But see that is going to be changed !

The only other thing I wish for is the drop down sign in box so as you do not have to retype for an alt. It would be a nice convenience.

But I agree, keep it simple and smooth. Best new viewer for ages.

And by the way ZZ, you must have some machine to be able to run SL smoothly with the settings shown in your picture !! :o
slinkybabs

PostPosted by slinkybabs » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:02 pm

Just a couple of other things.

I think someone may already have mentioned this but could we have a different button for quick prefs as it's identical with the main preferences button.
Also is it possible to add a toolbar button for "pose" as Firestorm has ? It's an incredibly useful little button with a selection of quick poses for when you are trying on clothes, doing your nails, matching skin colours etc etc.

OK, they are my final demands ! LOL :roll:
slinkybabs

PostPosted by Connor » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:51 pm

Different button for quick prefs
Already taken care of and is in next release!

drop down sign in box!
Still on the todo list!

PoseStand?
Not a bad idea! will look into it again, i did talk to Cinders (FS Dev) a while back but never got around to it :oops:
Connor
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted by slinkybabs » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:17 pm

Hi Just noticed that in My Inventory you have a "recent" tab but no "worn" tab. A "Worn" tab is a very useful thing to have. Only just noticed it because I'm updating some saved outfits and am really missing it ! :cry:
slinkybabs

PostPosted by Connor » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:37 pm

Yeap! The worn items tab is on the same list as legacy profiles, pie menus etc.

Won’t be added Sorry!
Even though all were in the Original version, they're based on old V1 code so very unlikely to find their way into this version. Sorry!

There is an Appearance option under the top Avatar menu, and a button option for the toolbars. It covers both My Outfits and Wearing, Granted it takes a little getting used to if you're use to the worn tab.
Connor
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted by slinkybabs » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:52 pm

Hi ! What's the news on your next update ? Still loving this viewer but will be even better with the other bits you mentioned.

And the drop down multi sign in box ? A friend of mine has 7 (yes SEVEN !) alts and I recommended this viewer to her but the lack of a multi sign in box was a deal breaker for her - well with seven alts I can understand ! :lol:
I only have one but it would still be a nice convenience !

But looking forward to the next version whatever you do.
slinkybabs

Next

Return to UKanDo Viewer Chat