version 3.6.8.27869 release windows version!

General Viewer Chitchat!

Re: version 3.6.8.27869 release windows version!

PostPosted by Connor » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:21 pm

Hi SlinkyBabs!
Been working on a few new features to the viewer, this includes a big overhaul to the Area Search feature of which part one is now complete.

Still finding little bits that need sorting, as well as the few which I missed but you Guys gave me the heads up on!

Login box is on the ToDo list, but i do have to admit its closer to the bottom than it is the top, but will get to it as I work my way down.
It’s NOT going to be anytime soon so you Friend might want to go back to using the viewer they were happy with, as I can't see me getting to it this side of Christmas! Then if I take into account RL work I can't see it being done B4 end of February 2014 at the soonest!

I'm thinking a few more days (as time allows RL keeps getting in the way!) I'm hoping to have a release ready, but I'm also thinking LL is also overdue to release a new load of their tweaks and fixes so I'm going to wait till they release so I can add that and not have to do 2 releases in as many weeks!

If you want you can keep up with all the new stuff by tracking the Dev/Beta Viewer HERE!
Connor
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted by Connor » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:58 pm

UPDATE

Had a bit of spare time so added the drop-down Username Login Box!

Its being tested now so if everything goes ok it will be in the next release!
Connor
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted by ZZBottom » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:38 pm

:D
ZZBottom

Previous

Return to UKanDo Viewer Chat